ASCII Art in Terminal

I wanted some sort of ASCII art to be displayed everytime I open my good ol' urxvt. What I did is open up the file ~/.bashrc and added at the end of the file this snippet:


echo ""
echo " ##### "
echo " ####### "
echo " @ ##O#O## "
echo " ###### @@# #VVVVV# "
echo " ## # ## VVV ## "
echo " ## @@@ ### #### ### ### ##### ###### # ## "
echo " ## @ @# ### ## ## ## ### ## # ## "
echo " ## @ @# ## ## ## ## ### # ### "
echo " ## @@# ## ## ## ## ### QQ# ##Q "
echo " ## # @@# ## ## ## ## ## ## QQQQQQ# #QQQQQQ "
echo " ## ## @@# # ## ## ### ### ## ## QQQQQQQ# #QQQQQQQ "
echo " ############ ### #### #### #### ### ##### ###### QQQQQ#######QQQQQ "
echo ""

Screenshot:



Found the ASCII art here.

Update: I installed cowsay and replace the snippet above with this cowsay -f tux `fortune`.

2 comments:

  Anonymous

August 14, 2009 at 12:30 PM

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

  Anonymous

March 9, 2018 at 2:52 PM

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you
are just too excellent. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and
the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific site.